Please read through the procedure before clicking on the ONLINE APPLICATION link
1. Applicant must ensure that the minimum Academic Qualifications are met before submitting an online application. Please visit our website at www.AUCMS.edu.my or contact our office for any further enquiries.
2. A processing fee of RM100.00 made payable to "ACMS Resources Sdn. Bhd." must be made after completing online application
- cash or postal order .
- Bank-in to MayBank Bank Account 5574-1050-8694 (ACMS RESOURCES SDN. BHD.)
(please scan bank-in slip and email to norazura@allian
(Fax bank-in slip to 045780289 attn Zura/Aini)
This fee in non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application.
3. Necessary support document to be send together with application fee by post.
4. An identical copy of your completed online form will be emailed to your email address.
1. All applications will be reviewed according to the procedures set by the Academic Selection Board. Applications will be appraised based on academic performance, co-curricular activities and the communication thinking skills component as well as aptitude and any other matter that the Board deems fit.
2. The successful candidates shall be informed in writing and are required to respond in writing and applicable payments in cash/check or postal order made payable to "ACMS Resources Sdn. Bhd." If payment is not received by the date stipulated in the offer letter, the seat may be given to another candidate. In order to ensure fairness to all applicants, deadlines must be strictly adhered to.
3. The admission of the student to his/her studies at a degree level is subject to successful completion of studies at the Foundation level and the fulfillment of terms and conditions of the requirements stipulated by the College.
4. Mail your complete documents to;