Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) was established in 1999 by the government to assist students who need financial assistance to further their studies upon completion of SPM.
1. Malaysians under the age of 45.
2. Students must have a minimum of 3 SPM credits.
3. Students must pursue courses approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
4. Students who are not receiving sponsors from other government agencies such as MARA and JPA.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Students taking this loan must have an insurance coverage which is being handled by PTPTN.
2. An administration cost of 1% is charged annually on the remaining sum of the loan.
3. The maximum repayment period is 20 years.
4. The loan is payable to students in batches every semester.
5. The repayment period will commence 6 months after the completion of their studies.
A team of dedicated personnel will assist students in the application process.
PTPTN Form18/09/2013, 16:17 (only needed if instructed by AUCMS's Financial Aid's Officer)
Submit or Post to
medic and medical ukm